Join Our Team
At The Expo Group, personal connections fuel our vision. That’s why we want the best professionals in their fields who know what service means and are committed to helping people perform at a higher level. Did you know that we boast the longest average tenure in the industry? People enjoy working here because of the relationships they build between colleagues and the leadership philosophy of our ownership family.
Everybody loves a good acronym and ICE is an embodiment of how we remember our Core Values:
Always do the right thing.
Be a good steward of our resources.
Set a positive example.
Honor God in all we do.
Care for work family like our own family.
Appreciate other's talents and perspectives.
Pay attention to details.
Practice daily discipline.
Below are some of the non-profits and charitable organizations that we participate in. If you would like more information, please feel free to contact us!
- The Expo Group Show Manager of the Year Awards (charitable donations over the past 12 years has exceeded $100,000)
- The Expo Group Exhibit Manager of the Year Awards
- TSNN Awards Founding Sponsor
- Randy Smith Memorial Golf Classic
- Exhibitions Mean Business
- Youth World
- Students Standing Strong
- The Meetings Industry Fund
- Center for Exhibition Industry Research Golf Tournaments and Foundation
- Family Promise of Irving
- Irving Schools Foundation
- Conventions and Visitors Bureaus Countrywide
- Greater Irving-Las Colinas Chamber of Commerce
- PCMA Foundation
- New Friends New Life
We’ll invest in growing your revenue by delivering an ever-improving event experience to attendees, exhibitors, sponsors and you.